Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory

Building Information:

  • 104 South Goodwin Avenue
    Urbana, IL 61801

  • Building #66
  • Located on Goodwin between Springfield and Green Street.

Graphical Map: (click on building to see floor plans)

Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory Site Plan Ceramics Kiln House Nuclear Engineering Laboratory Ceramics Building Nuclear Raditations Laboratory Superconductivity Center Engineering Sciences Building Loomis Laboratory of Physics Advanced Computation Building

Graphical Key:

North Arrow symbol North Solid Arrow symbol Automatic Doors outlined arrow symbol Accessible Entry bus symbol MTD Bus Stop

Textual Key:

North is Up.
Outlined Arrow denotes Accessible Entry, Solid Arrow denotes Automatic Door, Yellow Star denotes MTD Bus Stop.

Textual Map:

Accessibility Information:

Accessible Entries:

Recommend using north entry at vestibule between MRL and the Superconductivity Center. The west entrances to MRL are accessible on grade but doors are heavy.

Parking:

There is 1 designated accessible parking space in Lot B21. Unrestricted metered parking is available along Goodwin Avenue.

Contact the Division of Campus Parking and Transportation at (217)333-3530, FAX (217)244-6863 or http://www.parking.illinois.edu/.

Interior Access Route:

Enter through north door and proceed south to the second hall axis. As you travel east, the accessible elevator is located on the north side of this hall.

Restrooms:

The nearest accessible restroom for men is located in room 2002 on the Second floor of the link to the Superconductivity Building.
The nearest accessible restroom for women is located in room 1025 on the First floor of the link to the Superconductivity Building.

Elevators:

An elevator is needed to change floors in this building. See Interior Access Route.

Floor Plans:

To send suggestions and/or comments refer to the contact list.


University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
This page was created by C. Jonathan Clark in the Office for Planning, Design & Construction.
Last modified: Thursday, September 2, 2004